Monday, March 8, 2010

One Thousand Gifts




If you haven't been to the Holy Experience blog, I highly recommend it....fabulous...encouraging...inspirational.




One Thousand Gifts....a wonderful thought.
God has given me abundantly above and beyond all I could ask or think. I will be listing 1000 gifts from our Heavenly Father each Monday
beginning today.




0001. wonderful, beautiful, darling, handsome, oh-so-very-chubby-light-of-my-life, 8 month (today) old James...my most honest child ☺







0002. being a homeschool mom...I'm so blessed, it is hard to keep socks on.












0003.my wonderful, 15 year old, chef of Monday's in our home, Kate, friend to all creatures, great and small....today's culinary specialty from Kate will be broccoli cheese soup.




0004. God's love for me...and His Holy Spirit which enables me to pass that love on to others, by His grace.










0005. I'm so grateful for spring coming. What a blessing it is to have seasons to enjoy and a change to look forward to. Our God is infinitely wise in giving us this special gift of changing seasons.






0006. God's word...Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105
What an incredible, unspeakable gift.


0007. Chocolate...isn't it grand...so many fabulous forms; hot cocoa, brownies, cookies, frappucinno's, Dove brand dark chocolate promises....you get the idea





















0008. It is only fitting that number 8 should be my dear 8 year old Esther...who is daughter number 7. She loves books, books, and more books and has a silly sense of humor.


0009. Princess number nine (Do you remember the king of eight from Sesame Street? If you don't, we found it on a you tube search)

She has the sweetest grin, and loves it when we take her picture. She is 2, and as you can tell from her face, she loves chocolate like her mama. She is usually one step ahead of us...so we make sure we keep a close eye on her.







0010. A smile, a smile, it makes life worthwhile, a smile, precious smile Jesus gives me.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family and a beautful list! Thank you for sharing.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete