Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mother's Day

This is Kate, updating for Mom. This year we had a really good Mother's day, and we all had a lot of fun. We are all so grateful to have such a incredible Mom! God really blessed us :).
We love you Mom!
All of us, except Hannah who couldn't make it. 
Mom's boys



Bleeding hearts, aren't they so pretty?!


Okay, this is a video I made...just for fun, and it has most of the pictures in it. I hope you like it, this is the first video I've ever made :)


(Hint: pause the music on the blog.)

for more pictures, you can go to my blog --> here.
Kate

5 comments:

  1. I just found this blog today and I've been reading through it; it really is great. I have three siblings, but I would love to have more. God bless you and your family!
    --Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    My name is Nicole. I just found your blog and was struck by how much your family reminds me of mine! I'm the stay-at-home, homeschool mother of 12 children; I just started a blog today.
    God bless!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today,what a beautiful family!
    We are only three in your family, lot of siblings, I would like that!

    Kay,
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Large families are a blessing...the world needs more of them!

    Love the photos.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete