Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh how i love being a trim healthy mama

A year ago I began a new way of eating. A journey back to a healthier smaller me. A friend shared her Trim Healthy Mama book with me and I began to do a little research of my own to verify what I read there.
Here are some of my before photos











at the top of my weight range.....

 Then I jumped right in and made changes. And the weight began to fall off. I was shocked and so happy. With each baby I added a little weight that I could not take off after baby arrived. 




I am almost 50 pounds down from where I began last August. I have gone from a size 16 to a size 6. This wasn't just a diet for me, but a new way of life. I would like to lose 20 more pounds, but know I need to begin to exercise again to see this goal achieved.

My wonderful mother in law and sister in law on Mother's Day 2014

With my amazing, talented, brilliant neice Sarah at the lake this summer.
Doug and I this summer at our visit to Bishop Hill.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you look absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing about the book and the weight that it has helped you lose. I ordered it and am so hopeful. :-) You have truly been an inspiration to me!
    Blessings to you!
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete