Monday, October 25, 2010

0037
I am Very grateful for my newly cleaned out and painted laundry/sewing room. I had many diligent daughters that helped me with the project. A giant task that started as a little cleaning job. It grew and grew, and what a blessing it is to me now.
0038
DeBrands sundae. Yum. A birthday gift from one of my daughters. Tart raspberry sauce, milk chocolate sauce in a chocolate bowl with homemade vanilla ice cream. almost too pretty to eat, but not quite. Thanks Hannah!

0039
What is it about 2 year olds that is so delightful? Maybe the cheeks, or the big eyes, or the constant chatter. I know one thing for sure, you don't need tv if you have toddlers.

0040
Most of my children got free horseback rides from a friend at church as a surprise. What a blessing to them and to me. Thanks Abigail, your kindness brought such joy to so many kids that day.

0041
Katie bug was blessed by being able to be on her favorite beast. She got to have 2 lessons this summer. The next best thing to owning a horse. What a joyful day, thank you Lord for providing the means.

0042
Delighful. Busy. Beautiful. My little baby boy, 15 months, is a continual reason to give thanks. I don't deserve the way the Lord has filled my hands with so many blessings. But I gratefully and humbly take on the task each morning.

0043
Getting to spend my mother-in-law's birthday with her and all of us was a blessing. Isaiah and all the kids worked hard on art to give her. We are so grateful for all the time and love she has invested in our children. Making gingerbread houses, baking cookies, doing crafts, having tea parties...and all the special gifts she makes them; raggedy ann or andy when they are one, a birthday flag when they are two, a tea set when they are three. So many memories, one super Gramzpamz.

0044
How precious to still have my 86 year old grandmother. And how wonderful that she came to stay with us for a week. She is one of 14 children and the daughter of to full blooded Italian parents. She is such a blessing to spend time with. We had the joy and priviledge of taking her to the zoo for the first time in her life in October. I wish I had the visit on video tape. It was wonderful.

7 comments:

  1. I love how your sewing room looks...can't wait to see it in person :)

    ~Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful list and photos! I enjoyed "visiting here and I hope to be back! :) I'm a mother to 6 blessings to far and I enjoying reading thoughts from other mommys of many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sewing/laundry room too! And also love the pictures of all your girls in their matching jumpers. I have 4 girls and 2 boys and the girls all love to match!

    I really enjoy your blog, very insightful.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 legged beasts isn't a derogatory comment Kate, it is said with utmost respect. Not that I'd want one of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!

    Can I come over for the ice cream leftovers!!!!!

    LOL! :)

    Have a great day!

    ~Cassia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and your sewing/laundry room is lovely!
    I like the Bible verses on the wall. :)

    ~Cassia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sewing room, how did I miss that when I was there!

    Aunt Jody

    ReplyDelete