Friday, August 21, 2009

matching jumpers

Hi!

This week me (Kate her 14 yo daughter) and my Mom have been working on a set of matching jumpers for all of us girls and vests for the boys. we have about 8 done and 2 to go =) also we have to have them all done this sunday for my Dad's company picnic (a baseball game) here are some pictures!



















these are a few of them.
























this is a close-up of the fabric























were almost done...and alot of thanks to our friends who helped out ;) check out their blog at:
www.homeschoolblogger.com/sevensisters

well thats all for now!
Kate

2 comments:

  1. The jumpers are lovely! The colors are just beautiful and I'm sure you all will look picture perfect when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I love wearing jumpers, but my mom usually sews them; I helped her make the last one, though. I also have a pattern for an A-line skirt that I love.

    I've been reading through lots of your older blog posts tonight and I have to say, you have such a beautiful family and I really enjoy reading! Also Faith Caroline is lovely! God bless!

    ReplyDelete