Monday, August 17, 2009

the simple woman's daybook....

FOR TODAY Monday August 17th, 2009


Outside my window... lots of drizzling rain


I am thinking...about how much I have to do when I am done nursing...menu plan, lesson plan, create schedules for my 12 children and I for school, clean my desk, clean my room, run laundry, start dinner....


I am thankful for...the life the Lord has given me, even if I never 'get it all done'


From the kitchen...today's lunch was chicken salad on croissants and canteloupe...still coming up with dinner


I am wearing... purple polo shirt, black nursing jumper with beautiful purple lilacs all over it


I am creating...a schedule is my most creative venture right now, besides the matching bandana jumpers we are making to match for my husbands company party this weekend


I am going...no where tonight...I already went to the midwife for my 6 week checkup and to our local amish farm for milk


I am reading..."If I am diapering a watermelon, then where'd I leave the baby"


I am hoping...to get the baby down for a nice nap and actually accomplish something besides nursing and errands today


I am hearing...my 1 year old chattering from the toilet where her 12 year old sister is taking her potty


Around the house...several of my children are in the yard picking up stuff (in the rain)that shouldn't have been left out to begin with (like diapers and shoes)


One of my favorite things...iced cafe mocha...caramel rolls with pecans


A few plans for the rest of the week:sewing, planning, cleaning, nursing and nursing and nursing


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. Should we have Cassia's kind of frappuccino or mine? ;D

    We saw that you had a state counter...so we got one too! Now we are not only counting the countries, but the states too! :)

    We updated about the jumpers!

    Love,

    ~Susannah

    ReplyDelete