Saturday, August 1, 2009

Molly's Money-Saving Digest for August 2009

I just bought and downloaded "Molly's Money-Saving Digest" for August 2009. While our budget is very lean, I knew this issue had my name written all over it.

The topic this month is organization. With a family of 14 on one income, money saving and organization are two of my favorite topics...or at least absolutely essential ones! It has 52 pages worth of helpful information covering; making your own mixes, organizing bank accounts, decorating frugally and organizing the dirty dozen (closets, garage, recipes, kitchen, mail, photos, toys, clothing, finances, school papers, bathrooms and e-books). I am anxious to get all the way through it so I can begin some organization before we start school.

Here is the link to the August Digest so you can check it out for yourself : http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=166&products_id=11767

No comments:

Post a Comment